YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!&

nmsufootballfan

What are you talking about tubba. I am on the aggie board as nmsufootball. I'm more of an aggie fan than you so your need to shut your mouth before someone shuts it up for you. i write a lot of post in the aggie board than you.

Check out his last sentence of his post. Is it me or does the english department at nmsu need some tweaking?

I still remember when you showed up, 3-4 weeks, some true fan. Anyway, just ignore him like we do, things go a lot smoother.

and he sure as hell don't have an Aggie education, reminds me of a Miner personally, but I digress, this is not the place. I'll be listening to the game at Tournament of Bands, so Mean Green, here's to another classic game, which should be televised if it's not.

And the site is www.crimsonstorm.org, and we'd be glad to have some of you guys there, it could use some healthy discussion other than how many times to fire the coach after the end of the season.

Edited by AggieTubaGod

What are you talking about tubba. I am on the aggie board as nmsufootball. I'm more of an aggie fan than you so your need to shut your mouth before someone shuts it up for you. i write a lot of post in the aggie board than you.

Wow. Please don't tell me that you are a college graduate or a college student.

DANG TUBBA IF YOU WANT TO TALK FIGHTING WORDS, THAN COME DOWN HERE TO SILVER AND SO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS, AND IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO TALK SHIT THAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU ARE ALL MOUTH BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FIGHTING YOUR JUST A LITTLE PUSSY. SOMETHING THAT YOU HARDLY GET, BECAUSE YOUR A LITTLE BITCH. I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU WHERE IM AT, AND IF YOU HAVE BALLS YOU WOULD COME DOWN HERE AND DO SOMETHING. YOU DON'T LIKE ME SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME WHEN I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO THE MEANGREEN FANS. SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME THAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. ACKLES HALL IS WHERE I LIVE ROOM 388 COME ANY TIME, ILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR UGLY ASS.

DANG TUBBA IF YOU WANT TO TALK FIGHTING WORDS, THAN COME DOWN HERE TO SILVER AND SO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS, AND IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO TALK SHIT THAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU ARE ALL MOUTH BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FIGHTING YOUR JUST A LITTLE PUSSY. SOMETHING THAT YOU HARDLY GET, BECAUSE YOUR A LITTLE BITCH. I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU WHERE IM AT, AND IF YOU HAVE BALLS YOU WOULD COME DOWN HERE AND DO SOMETHING. YOU DON'T LIKE ME SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME WHEN I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO THE MEANGREEN FANS. SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME THAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. ACKLES HALL IS WHERE I LIVE ROOM 388 COME ANY TIME, ILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR UGLY ASS.

Uhh...do either of you boys need a pastor? blink.gif

NOT ME, THAT STUPID GUY NEEDS ONE. HE TALKING SHIT TO ME, WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY. MUST BE JEALOUS THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE THE TALENT I DO ON THE FIELD. HE IS JUST A BAND NERD. I MIGHT NOT PLAY D-1, BUT ATLEAST I HAVE THE TALENT TO PLAY ANY TYPE OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL. SO THE BAND NERD, UNLESS YOU HAVE PLAYED THE GAME SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I HATE IT WHEN BAND PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. THEY THINK THERE BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE THEY WEAR AN STUPID UNIFORM TO GAMES.

at least you got my name right this time, if you wanna fine me, I'll be at the next game. Second of all, I'm not gonna address you here as I said before, this is for mean green football, not disgruntled aggies. if you click on my name to the left you can send me an e-mail, and we can continue this alone, where it belongs. And yes I did play football in HS.

Why is the NMSU coach letting 4 or 5 football player continue to play when they brutaly asaulted another NMSU student putting him in a coma???

I understand that these players tried to take advantage of some female outside some club and the male student tried to verbally defend her and the 4 or 5 NMSU players beat this guy to a pulp, put him in the hospital where he was for days in a coma....

Well, we know what Bob Stoops would do.

What is the latest on this?????

Does anyone in Las Cruces know????