Please explan to me what rule I broke

stebo

I posted about the talk that is going on about taking out an ad in the paper to show the BOR our displeasure with Coach Dickey and asked people interested in being involved to e-mail me at stebo1@gmail.com, I did not mention any players names - I mentioned a basic rationale behind the ad - and I expressed that the ad would encourage others to show up to the game and voice their displeasure there as well. This was NOT an offensive post and I did not break any rules whatsoever; so why was it deleted? Have we gotten to the point where GMG deletes posts about things that they do not agree with? If so, that is fine - I am not going to huff and puff and say that I am never going to post again - but I would really like an explanation for deleting my post. If I take the time to type it all up and inform other fans about a group willing to back up their message board talk then it should be left alone even if you don't agree with it. At least esplain to me (and everyone) "why" the post was deleted, a few people had replied - I had 4 e-mails pledging money to it, one from a very influential donor to the program that I would have NEVER guessed would have been 100% for taking such an action. Why delete the post to try and censor what a lot of fans want to talk about and take action. I am not calling for riot, I am not making any personal attacks... in fact, the ad wasn't even my idea - it was posted on the other board, has a few people that are willing to put up money for it and is a normal thing that is done at many schools when fans are unhappy with the regression of one of their teams through poor coaching. So tell me why in the heck we cannot have a civil discussion about getting rid of a head coach that MOSTof us do not even like?

Well, I have asked two of the mods and they have all said they did not do it. Would the person that did delete it please explain to us why? Heck, one of the mods even responded to the thread and added to the conversation (ArkStFan) saying that this was a common thing for fans to do but we would have to figure out how to pay for it.

By the way, the way I would propose to pay for it would be to hire a reduced staff. Go after DeLoach and have him be Head Coach and D-Coordinator. If he is not interested, there are tons of othetr coaches out there. Hell, ULM got Weatherbie for $15K a year. Money should not be the problem. Dickey would get picked up by someone in some sort of capacity and we would only have to pay the difference of the salaries... If nothing else, Dickey should have fired Flannigan by now but he is choosing his friendship and "fatherly" position with him over the advancement of our program. We can't have that, we need a true offensive coordinator, and we need it NOW.