DOES UNT GET A C-USA INVITE?

yyz28

Well... We're getting closer to D-day, and the news/rumor mill is pretty noisy. What does everyone think?

Go with your gut, what do you think will happen... I left "I don't know" off for a reason... EVERYONE has an opinion... wink.gif

I really believe we will get in based on our potential. CUSA took a chance with S. Florida because of their potential. They didn't have good BB, but a solid FB program and lots of room for growth.

Growth? Look at our campus. Look at our community. La. Tech has peaked. Temple is landlocked in the middle of a city. Toledo is in Canada. Miami won't leave without the rest of the MAC. UTEP is in California.

We win.

I hate to vote with pure emotion, but I have to say yes. I can't even begin to see how the other choices for c-usa are better. I find myself thinking about this all the time. I don't even get work done anymore. I just read this board all the time waiting for new news. PLEASE SAVE MY JOB....DECIDE ALREADY!

I don't like the karma on this. Let's not have a vote as to whether someone else is going to vote on us. That's not a classy thing to do. Let's just let nature take its course and wish for the best. GMG!

I really believe we will get in based on our potential. CUSA took a chance with S. Florida because of their potential. They didn't have good BB, but a solid FB program and lots of room for growth.

CUSA didn't take South Florida because of potential. They were a charter member because they had a good hoops reputation and got football in because basketball had opened the door.

Are you talking about the Big East and South Florida?