Locust Grove's Mason Fine may be Conference USA's top quarterback, but he still has a chip on his shoulder

Cerebus

Tulsa World: Locust Grove's Mason Fine may be Conference USA's top quarterback, but he still has a chip on his shoulder

“There are a lot of people that I’d like to say that to, to be honest with you, but there’s still a lot of people that I have to prove wrong,” Fine said on Wednesday during a C-USA Kickoff event in Frisco. “I’m going to keep striving, keep getting better and reaching for the stars.”

OK...Honor system time here.  Without looking, how many of you knew where Locust Grove, Oklahoma was before you came to know Mason Fine ?  And now I understand that Jennifer Garner is moving there as well ?  What's in your wallet ?

Mason makes me proud every time he opens his mouth.

GO MEAN GREEN

Has there ever been a greater UNT player representative?  Scott Hall?  Patrick Cobbs maybe?

And to think, he is only a junior...

What if he has a bigger year this year than the last?

Can you imagine what type of pub he and his amazing story will get heading into his senior season?  :wow:

If we're going to go there, how do we forget Brian Waters--2009 NFL Man of the Year?  And Craig Robertson has been outstanding in his charity work and always giving a shout-out to the Mean Green.

Although, in fairness, Harry did say player representatives--several of these are guys who have represented UNT especially well after their college playing days were over.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/19/2018 at 4:08 PM, Harry said:

Has there ever been a greater UNT player representative?  Scott Hall?  Patrick Cobbs maybe?

And to think, he is only a junior...

What if he has a bigger year this year than the last?

Can you imagine what type of pub he and his amazing story will get heading into his senior season?  :wow:

Bookmark it, he'll blow last season out of the water.  All his weapons are back except RB. Smith and company will replace that.

• Upvote 2