Russia v Hungary - FIBA U20 European Championship

Cooley

49 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Have we received any sizeable donations from a bald Russian man named Vlad lately?

I walked by the ADs offices last week and saw this dude in the weight room area. They told me he made a significant contribution to help fund the expansion.

giphy.gif

He was laughing and seemed to be taunting this guy...said the guy reminded him of someone he knew a while back.

giphy.gif

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

I like that he can stretch the floor. I believe that in today’s game a player like him is much more valuable than a traditional center that can only score in the paint. I think he fits the system McCasland is implementing. 

Edited by Salsa_Verde
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, southsideguy said:

i have always who had the man crush on before.  the guy was the worst coach but someone always gives a thumbs down when his name is mentioned.  Tell what was so good about him, i want to know if I missed something.

You know RV isn't going to reply to you 

• Haha 2