First time to go to Apogee. Help?

TripleGrad

Greetings

A buddy and I are planning on going to the opener this year (assuming I can get tix).  The last time I went to a game the team was still playing at Fouts, and there simply was no Apogee.  So, how does this work now?  Is there a guide on UNT's site somewhere?  Any good tips?

Gracias

-Tillman

Edited by TripleGrad
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TripleGrad said:

Greetings

A buddy and I are planning on going to the opener this year (assuming I can get tix).  The last time I went to a game the team was still playing at Fouts, and there simply was no Apogee.  So, how does this work now?  Is there a guide on UNT's site somewhere?  Any good tips?

Gracias

-Tillman

Sit on the home side 2nd level.. I used to sit 1st row and that's cool but 2nd level you can see everything and is a better experience I feel. Glad to have you and hope.to see you at more than just the home opener. Go mean green! 

• Lovely Take 1

Option 1: You best bet for parking is Fouts lot.  I think it is the orange lot and $10.  Just walk across the new bridge to Apogee.

Option 2: Join the Mean Green Scholarship Fund at the $300 level, beg for them to back date it to June 30th, buy season tickets and get a blue lot pass that will allow you to park on the Apogee side of I35 in the middle of all the tailgating.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, TripleGrad said:

Greetings

Gracias

-Tillman

I think this is what you are looking for:

http://www.meangreensports.com/gameday/

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I suggest the green back chairs on the visitors side but you are in the middle of the student section. Not a bad place if you are still young and fabulous but for us old guys probably not. 

Where have you been, we need more people to return to Apogee. 

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, largekfcbucket said:

I am a student and I live on West Prairie. You can park at my place. All I charge is beer.

As long as you show up with a group of 100 students 😬

• Lovely Take 1

19 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Contact Eastside and ask for @JohnWilliams.  I think he offers a package of pregame at Eastside, bus ride to the game, tickets for really good seats, and post game at Eastside.  Heck, if you are coming from Dallas, take the A Train and walk to Eastside.

That section got moved to 108 this year with about 80 tickets, all of which are now sold.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

So did they get rid of that CUSA rule about student seating behind the opposing team’s bench?

Honestly, was that even a rule that was enforced?  I seem to have read recently about another school with their student seating behind the visitor's bench.