Jr. Mean Green Club

UNTLifer

When i was growing up in Austin, UT had what they called "the knot hole section" in the end zone, where students from grade school through high school could get into games with a student id for a ridiculously cheap price. I saw many a game there as a child and it always had a good turn out. My father would simply drop my friends and I off at the gate and in we would go for a evening of football. Maybe, North Texas could have something like that.....if they already do not have it.

• Upvote 2

So the seasonal box of swag is like T-shirt’s? Or what? I don’t live near Denton and already have seats for my kids to the football game. I’m just interested in what the out of town kids get? The kids that are only up for 6 Saturdays in the fall.

20 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

So the seasonal box of swag is like T-shirt’s? Or what? I don’t live near Denton and already have seats for my kids to the football game. I’m just interested in what the out of town kids get? The kids that are only up for 6 Saturdays in the fall.

It already states that they get a t-shirt, so no idea what the dawg bags might contain. I would imagine all kids get the same swag bags...be they in our out of town kiddos.

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I’m convinced someone from the AD browses GMG, because this was posted to twitter less than 12 hours later (the next morning at 7am).

I would hope they know about us.  They’d have to be pretty blind to not know about the biggest public forum named after their moniker.  It’s not like we are Fight Club and someone on the outside found us out.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

That is more swag than I've gotten by buying Hub Club seats and making the required MGSF donation... Guess I should have joined the Scrappy club instead. 🤷‍♂️

If you can afford Hub Club seats...you can afford to buy your own swag! Just kidding....but, seriously...don't think they have a Scrappy Club tee in your size! 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

So, just signed up my kiddo for the kids club.  Just a heads up.  There is an additional $3 fee.  It gives no explanation as to what the fee is for.  Was a little bummed it didnt at least explain what the fee was. 

Those sort of little "surprises" really burn me! Add the darn thing in the amount quoted. People should be aware of the FULL cost of whatever they are purchasing.  I am seeing more and more of this stuff.  One of the newspapers I subscribe to...yes, I still subscribe to newspapers..added a $3.00 fee for me to send them a check in payment. Nope...not going to pay more just to be able to p[ay you! Gave them a call...they said they could not eliminate that fee...but, they reduced the cost of my subscription by $3.00 per billing period. One reason I dislike Ticketmaster so much....always those stupid "fees". Have you checked your cell phone bill lately? Those folks seem to be the kings of "fees". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

Those sort of little "surprises" really burn me! Add the darn thing in the amount quoted. People should be aware of the FULL cost of whatever they are purchasing.  I am seeing more and more of this stuff.  One of the newspapers I subscribe to...yes, I still subscribe to newspapers..added a $3.00 fee for me to send them a check in payment. Nope...not going to pay more just to be able to p[ay you! Gave them a call...they said they could not eliminate that fee...but, they reduced the cost of my subscription by $3.00 per billing period. One reason I dislike Ticketmaster so much....always those stupid "fees". Have you checked your cell phone bill lately? Those folks seem to be the kings of "fees". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Fees! Fees! Nibble like a rabbit. Hang onto your wallet or those buggers will grab it!

200w.gif