Literal Buy-In

Aldo

6 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I know a lot of folks that have been excited about the Littrell era from Day 1. Others have had a wait and see approach before contributing their hard-earned money. (Division winner, CUSA championship appearance, 2 for 2 bowl appearances, recruiting momentum)

Other folks were excited about the Baker era. Others had a wait and see approach before contributing their hard-earned money. (motherlovin CBI winners, successes through olympic sports, indoor facility, etc)

Have you waited and seent enough?

Together we can whoop up. Let's do this thang so we can stop being one of the crappiest in terms of season tix and middling contributions.

Culture change starts with us.

giphy.gif

Image result for absolutely gif

If you're reading this      (I mean YOU),      and you haven't bought season tickets and made a contribution to the Mean Green Scholarship Fund,  the time is now.  Demonstrate that we are not a bunch of observers, rather fans that do more than give lip service to our program.  Buy tickets, sit in them, and join the MGSF. 

Thanks ALDO

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Come talk to me about that and I'll give you the low-down. 

Wait... Was there a secret to this? 😩

I bought Hub Club Tix for the first time this year too. Paid in total year one's Tix and MGSF total last week.  They tried to get me to go ahead and keep the years 2-5 MGSF total coming in. I told them I preferred each season's Tix and MGSF donation to be charged in that year. 

2 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Wait... Was there a secret to this? 😩

I bought Hub Club Tix for the first time this year too. Paid in total year one's Tix and MGSF total last week.  They tried to get me to go ahead and keep the years 2-5 MGSF total coming in. I told them I preferred each season's Tix and MGSF donation to be charged in that year. 

I wouldn't say secret, so much as knowing the reality of what you're paying, when, and why. 

Just now, oldguystudent said:

I wouldn't say secret, so much as knowing the reality of what you're paying, when, and why. 

I guess my main concern is I'm pretty sure the seat pricing isn't fixed for the five year term. So even if my total MGSF requirement is fixed, they can at any time up the ticket cost as they see fit.  They made it seem like the MGSF total is equivalent to a NFL PSL that guarantees me those seats indefinitely as long as my contracted MGSF total is being paid or paid off.  I took that sales pitch with a grain of salt.  College athletics are famous for pushing people out of seats any way they can when there's someone with deeper pockets that might want the same seats.

We'll see, I'm just looking forward to the experience and the rarified Hub Club air for as long as possible. 😁

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

So even if my total MGSF requirement is fixed, they can at any time up the ticket cost as they see fit.

This has been a growing concern of mine.  I don't see it happening in the near future though.  If it gets to the point where they think the market will bear double the price, then I figure I can keep the seats and sell them at a profit. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2018 at 12:10 PM, Greenrex said:

$2,500,000 = about one-fourth of our alumni donating $25.00 a year (50 cents a week). 

A $25.00 annual donation to UNT Athletics by every living teacher that earned his/her degree at North Texas would bring in some sizable funds.

• Upvote 1