Breaking!!

15 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I've been following this program for 20+ years....I don't ever recall anything like this...

The good thing is as those rankings go up, word gets out and momentum picks up.

A lot of hard work going on by this staff...that's for sure.

Exciting!

14 minutes ago, untcampbell said:

The Luke was a big time add.

GMG

24 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

wow...incredible. 

Luke and the rest of the Recruiting Department are going to be hot commodities if this continues. Which it doesnt look like its slowing down

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

We ain't done yet!! Stay tuned 👀👀👀👀👀

You are such a tease! You post and then only show a little leg...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMpZ6Z5gpjYIbkl-apdk7

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Luke and the rest of the Recruiting Department are going to be hot commodities if this continues. Which it doesnt look like its slowing down

Hell. Yes.

This is the kind of recruiting momentum we need. I've been one of the harsher critics of Littrell's recruiting abilities, but if this continues and they can hang onto these kids for signing day, I'll gladly eat crow.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MGNation92 said:

Hell. Yes.

This is the kind of recruiting momentum we need. I've been one of the harsher critics of Littrell's recruiting abilities, but if this continues and they can hang onto these kids for signing day, I'll gladly eat crow.

Like i have been saying all along. Recruiting struggle have been a byproduct of losing and no true recruiting department. We are winning and Luke is 1000 light years ahead of any recruiting coordinator has ever had.

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1

1 minute ago, Side Show Joe said:

That's not a hint. You already wrote that.

Is it the Murphy brothers? I like those two. They could bookend OLBs for years to come.

that is as much of a hint as i can give at this time. just hang on and stick with us and I will post as soon as news breaks

• Haha 1

Hopefully we are convincing kids to stay home like Miami did in the early 80s and built that program into a national power. Only thing is we do not need the criminals like Miami had.I like the way Seth is running the program. I haven't heard of any of our kids getting into trouble with the law. Then the hard headed ones who do not want to listen are dismissed. Plus we do not have any recruiting violations either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1