Sign in to follow this  
Brett Vito

DRC: UNT recruiting status report

8 minutes ago, Brett Vito said:

And I certainly don't know of any kids or families in Texas that decide to take a summer vacation to upstate New York just for kicks.

Who would go on vacation in New York? That is the craziest thing i have ever heard of.

The crazy thing is passing on a free trip to New York if offered the opportunity. He was offered by Syracuse 2 months before he committed to North Texas. Once again nothing to see here.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you think that Coach Martin was hired by Syracuse just to (try to) get former players that he might have considerable influence with?  Wasn't there some sort of moratorium on this?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, GrayEagle said:

Do you think that Coach Martin was hired by Syracuse just to (try to) get former players that he might have considerable influence with?  Wasn't there some sort of moratorium on this?

I believe the moratorium is linked to the coaching duties. Something to do with “on field “ positions versus others

17 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Who would go on vacation in New York? That is the craziest thing i have ever heard of.

The crazy thing is passing on a free trip to New York if offered the opportunity. He was offered by Syracuse 2 months before he committed to North Texas. Once again nothing to see here.

actually Upstate NY is great in summer to beat the Texas heat and humidity, Syracuse and north to Canadian border is amazing. Made that trip about every other summer growing up to see family. Now I would not go any further east into the Hudson Sewer called NYC 

• Downvote 1

Wanting to escape this Texas heat? Wanting to see places around the states during May/June/July? Crazy talk.

That client I have that takes his family to Wyoming for 2 months every summer? They're lying to me and hiding in their house.