North Texas Lands BIG Commit

22 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Other than his Tech offer, what makes this a big get? Doesn’t look like he was ranked anywhere. 

I promise by December he will add a few p5 offers. This kid has had interest from almost every big 12 school. He is a talented kid and will be a heck of a cusa lb if he lands here

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like this a lot. I think he can be an all CUSA type player in as little 2 years. His recruiting makes no sense as in only Tech, us and Mcneese after him. I  suspect him to roll in a handful more offers and if we can get him to stick that'd be fantastic. 

Welcome to UNT 

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I honestly think it's a reflection of our coaches convincing recruits of (and recruits understanding) the different trajectory each school is on.

Agreed. There’s a ton of uncertainty associated with the Tech program at the moment. Maybe we get a few more serious looks from recruits not wanting to just blindly jump aboard a ship taking on water?

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 12:00 PM, Wag Tag said:

Reminds of Josiah the LB out of Lake Dallas playing for UTSA but bigger! Great motor sideline to sideline guy. Easily can get to 230lbs!! Oh he is now a 3 star guy! ️ 

Hope he is better than Josiah, who I think has regressed every year in San Antonio.  Ejiya plays circles around  him this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1