Hype!!!!

Wag Tag

It is great to have expectations though.  It’s nice to be sitting in the premier section this offseason.  

Sat next to a Texas Tech fan on the plane and he was asking what it was looking like for us this fall.  He proceeded to say that he believed Kliff’s days were numbered in Lubbock.  I congratulated him on tech making Omaha and he said it was strange how things were flipped in Lubbock - b-ball and baseball good while football was down. It was nice to reflect on the upswing of our Sports.  

GMG

• Lovely Take 2

15 hours ago, letsgiveacheer said:

Yes indeed there was. Wasn't there a feature article about Dodge coming to North Texas in SI or USA Today?

I believe it was ESPN the Magazine.   I had a copy.

Here is an online article on the topic.  Not exactly the same as the article in the print copy, but hits on some of the same things.  http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/section/ncf/id/2999275

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
Added link to ESPN article.
  • Upvote 1

I am green to the bone, and try to always be on the optimistic side of things. The following is NOT pessimistic, just the facts as I see them...

200w.gif

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, letsgiveacheer said:

Yes indeed there was. Wasn't there a feature article about Dodge coming to North Texas in SI or USA Today?

And it turned out that all the "hype" (derived from the word Hyperbole) about Hayden Fry was much more in line with reality than the "Hype" about Dodge.

• Lovely Take 1

Don't get me wrong... I won't call us CFB playoff contenders (kidding) until I see how we do against SMU.

I will say though... Lets soak up the hype!  It has been a hot minute since there has been this kind of excitement around our program.

This is is the time to dream about what could be.  So, enjoy it my friends. I think either way, this season will be one hell of a ride!

• Upvote 2