Meanwhile, in San Antonio...

Harry

This being the third year for Coach Wilson, it is time to start seeing UTSA start competing for conference champion or at minimal division champions. I was extremely hyped when Frank Wilson became the coach and still am, but after seeing some vanilla offense scheme last year, I fear we might be trending in the wrong direction.

read more:  http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/9941-Coach-Wilson

"You lost me here. LaTech and SoMiss I can see but UAB in just their second year back and UNT who we had a major cluster fuck at the end to lose are being used as something to be worried about? If this is accurate then we are not even rebuilding, we are trash. These should be at worst toss up games. Not an Omen we have to fear." - dmfdavid

200w.gif

• Lovely Take 1

20 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

"You lost me here. LaTech and SoMiss I can see but UAB in just their second year back and UNT who we had a major cluster fuck at the end to lose are being used as something to be worried about? If this is accurate then we are not even rebuilding, we are trash. These should be at worst toss up games. Not an Omen we have to fear." - dmfdavid

200w.gif

Bless their hearts.  Denile ain't just a river in Egypt.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, outoftown said:

That whole thread at UTSA is oddly reminiscent of discussion this board has had during previous coaches tenures....

...I had to stop myself, I somehow there almost started feeling some sympathy for some of the posters.

Never, ever feel sympathy for those sumbitches!

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

On the topic of San Antionio, I stumbled onto this video of last year’s complete game against UTSA.  It’s unique in that it appears to be the outbound feed from the stadium, meaning that instead of commercials, it has continued coverage from within Apogee.  It also includes their post game report that wasn’t aired locally along with highlight clips without commentary at the end.  It’s great reliving that night if you have 4 hours to kill.  Enjoy!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Never, ever feel sympathy for those sumbitches!

Right on! The fisherman/fisherwoman has NO sympathy for the bait!!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1