The Top G-5 programs who have a Playoff shot

If FAU's accomplishments are honorably gained, it is a positive for the conference. Any conference member's success shines a favorable light on all of us and ultimately makes us better. I just want the Mean Green to be that leader and I think we are headed in that direction. Beat SMU.

• Upvote 3

The FAU program will fall apart once Kiffin gets them to beat someone that matters and then leaves for a Power 5 job again. Then they will get pounded for violations. Its how the NCAA controls these programs--heck, even some power teams (i.e., Ole Miss, Baylor) beat the wrong teams and it becomes clear that their cheating needs investigating, all while Auburn, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, etc..can keep taking advantage of basically the same violations that their lower brethren cannot do. 

Both of those teams mentioned above, Baylor and Ole Miss, committed egregious violations and deserved to be punished severely. Its just incredibly sad that it took beating Alabama and Texas to get the media to investigate them. Otherwise, people are still getting assaulted in Waco under the Briles' regime and all kinds of hookers and blow are still showing up in Oxford, MS under Freeze. But I always go back to how Baylor's issues came to light--it wasn't the Waco papers or TV stations, it wasn't their own faculty turning them in...it was only when Texas Monthly showed up to town after Baylor won the conference again. Similar to when SMU finally got busted, if you are under the thumb of UT in their conference, their media will find all the warts. They always have and they always will. And I suspect that it would be the same for FAU if they beat Florida, FSU, or Miami in that state.

• Upvote 2

On 6/9/2018 at 1:01 PM, Greenrex said:

If FAU's accomplishments are honorably gained, it is a positive for the conference. Any conference member's success shines a favorable light on all of us and ultimately makes us better. I just want the Mean Green to be that leader and I think we are headed in that direction. Beat SMU.

Well, they also have Marshall on the list so CUSA is one fourth of the possibilities according to Brown.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:01 PM, Greenrex said:

If FAU's accomplishments are honorably gained, it is a positive for the conference. Any conference member's success shines a favorable light on all of us and ultimately makes us better. I just want the Mean Green to be that leader and I think we are headed in that direction. Beat the holy hell out of SMU.

Edited for emphasis. :)

• Lovely Take 1

On 6/9/2018 at 6:09 PM, WaxaWarrior2016 said:

Maybe because their basketball team did good things this year? Obviously that means they'll excel in everything! Right, Kansas?

I just watched the GIF on your signature for like 5 minutes and boy does that play NEVER get old!

• Lovely Take 1