Stand Up Comedy and Art Update!

Hey again fellow Mean Green! Just wanted to let you know some upcoming events in case you end up in the relevant cities. Cerebus said it was cool to occasionally put these updates since I'm not actively trying to sell you stuff.

If you find yourself in Phoenix the last Wednesday of the month, I'm regularly appearing at Lolo's Chicken and Waffles downtown (1220 S. Central) for clean comedy at 7:30 p.m. They have the show every Wednesday, but I'm there the last week every month. He now usually has me headline since I have loads of clean jokes and can perform as long as he needs me to! And you know you've hit the big time when you headline at Lolo's Chicken and Waffles 😉

Most other Wednesdays, I'll be hosting the open mic at Crack-Ups Comedy Club, adjacent to Toso's Sports Bar and Restaurant, at 2401 W. Union Hills Drive.

Saturday, June 30th at 6 p.m. I'll be hosting and producing a clean comedy show featuring some nationally touring comedians who have also appeared in commercials, tv shows, and indie films. It is part of the Duke City Comic Con, taking place from Friday June 29th to Sunday July 1st. If you have purchased a pass either for Saturday or the whole weekend, it is included with your Convention admission. It is at the Hotel Albuquerque Old Town. I will also be selling my art there all weekend and will be doing a live watercolor painting demo that will be raffled off.

Friday, June 13th, I'm producing and featuring in a Cosplay and Art Comedy Show at Comedy Off Main Street at 38 S. McDonald in Mesa, AZ to coincide with their 2nd Friday monthly Art Walk. It will be hosted by my friend who is a famous cosplayer (costume model and promoter) known as AZ Powergirl Cara Nicole. Times TBA.

The board game I'm illustrating is in its final stages, and we will hopefully be Kickstarting in July. It is called To Grandmother's House and will be an all-ages game with lots of monsters and other fun supernatural stuff.

If any of you happen to be in the Phoenix or Albuquerque areas on those dates, I hope to see you there...and be sure to say hi! You can stay updated more often than every few months if you want to follow my social media below. Thanks and I hope to be able to visit Mean Green Country again soon!

Facebook.com/kidever.art

Instagram.com/kideverandever

• Thanks 4