• Notre Dame
  • Texas A&M
  • Stanford
  • Oklahoma
  • Texas
  • Florida State
  • Ohio State
  • Clemson

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-starting-quarterback-rankings-2018

What a dramatic change! Instead of starting at the bottom of the list, I scrolled right to the top! GMG

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Ranked as the #2 G5 QB. Nice!

In three years, we have gone from having three QBs who couldn't have started at many FCS schools, to having the 2nd best QB at the G5 level. That's amazing progress in a very short amount of time.

• Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

I’m really hoping for a win against a P5 team in the near future. 

That requires playing them. Instead we will get the the fight bible schools and the pre-div1as. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 14

34 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

That requires playing them. Instead we will get the the fight bible schools and the pre-div1as. 

I see Arkansas, Cal, Texas A&M on the schedule the next three seasons. Along with Houston, albeit not a P5 school it’s still an important regional matchup. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 2

21 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

I see Arkansas, Cal, Texas A&M on the schedule the next three seasons. Along with Houston, albeit not a P5 school it’s still an important regional matchup. 

I am hoping they actually happen and we don't restructure our deals to add the other types of teams on our future schedule - ACU(oy), Liberty(!), Rhode Island School of Design(?!), Incarnate Word(?!?!!), Houston Baptist(...)

It is all in jest. We having fun, no?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/21/2018 at 12:56 PM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Uh oh, you’re one of those guys. Do me a solid and drink some invisible juice. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Silent Eagle said:

Uh oh, you’re one of those guys. Do me a solid and drink some invisible juice. 

Maybe someone can post a reply that shows how to really ignore me - so I become invisible to you? 

FWIW - I gave you a "Thanks" trophy.  I like being one of 'those guys' who prefers to play decent caliber teams. 

Just now, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Maybe someone can post a reply that shows how to really ignore me - so I become invisible to you? 

FWIW - I gave you a "Thanks" trophy.  I like being one of 'those guys' who prefers to play decent caliber teams. 

You’re clever. I’ll bet that kind of witty banter drives the preferred sex wild. 

I don’t block people. I believe in America. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Silent Eagle said:

You’re clever. I’ll bet that kind of witty banter drives the preferred sex wild. 

I don’t block people. I believe in America. 

It's not the banter that drives my preferred gender wild. Keep getting those trophies! 

I already said I was playing around with my reply. Sarcasm with hints of truthiness make me believe in America. 

127. Bryce Rivers, UTSA

utsa-logo.pngUTSA coach Frank Wilson has already had an interesting offseason at the quarterback position. Last year’s starter Dalton Sturm expired his eligibility, and one of the leading candidates to claim the job (Frank Harris) suffered a significant knee injury in spring ball. Additionally, junior college recruit Cordale Grundy left the spring game with a toe injury, and Wilson landed SMU graduate transfer D.J. Gillins to add to the competition. Grundy should be back to full strength in the fall, but Rivers heads into summer workouts as the favorite to start. He completed five of eight passes for 43 yards and two picks in limited work last year. True freshman JoJo Weeks is a name to watch in the fall

Edited by FirefightnRick

On 5/30/2018 at 12:44 AM, FirefightnRick said:

127. Bryce Rivers, UTSA

utsa-logo.pngUTSA coach Frank Wilson has already had an interesting offseason at the quarterback position. Last year’s starter Dalton Sturm expired his eligibility, and one of the leading candidates to claim the job (Frank Harris) suffered a significant knee injury in spring ball. Additionally, junior college recruit Cordale Grundy left the spring game with a toe injury, and Wilson landed SMU graduate transfer D.J. Gillins to add to the competition. Grundy should be back to full strength in the fall, but Rivers heads into summer workouts as the favorite to start. He completed five of eight passes for 43 yards and two picks in limited work last year. True freshman JoJo Weeks is a name to watch in the fall

8 passes and 2 INTs.  I like this guy!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2