Two Free Tickets For Every Graduating Senior

Cerebus

6 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

How many graduates do we have this spring?  4k? 4500?   Do these 8-10k season tickets count toward our attendance figures?

First, it appears the tickets must be claimed by the Senior, and I highly doubt all of them will be claimed.

Second, our attendance figures aren't inflated like that.  We only count those who actually scan through the gates.   Counting "purchased tickets" & not butts in seats... that's what the SMU attendance folks do.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

First, it appears the tickets must be claimed by the Senior, and I highly doubt all of them will be claimed.

Second, our attendance figures aren't inflated like that.  We only count those who actually scan through the gates.   Counting "purchased tickets" & not butts in seats... that's what the SMU attendance folks do.

I would respectfully disagree for select home games during the 2015 season. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I would respectfully disagree for select home games during the 2015 season. 

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

EDIT:   Didn't we just have an issue with attendance counting too LOW during one of the CBI home games?

Edited by MeanGreenTexan

2 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

I claimed mine!  I was pretty excited to get the email.  It was easy to do.  Now I can spend a little on parking on the right side of 35 this next year to get closer to some of the tailgating. 

BTW... took my last exam last night.  I walk this weekend!

GMG! Beat SMU!

Congratulations!!

2 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

I claimed mine!  I was pretty excited to get the email.  It was easy to do.  Now I can spend a little on parking on the right side of 35 this next year to get closer to some of the tailgating. 

GMG! Beat SMU!

welcome to the suck! 😉

congrats!

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

GMG! Beat SMU!

Congratulations.  Enjoy this great event/time of your life.  

Oh, and about graduation, good job on that as well.😏

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

GMG! Beat SMU!

Congratulations.

Rick