In honor of Cinco de Mayo

I hate when people call it San Antone... however if it grates on my nerves, it'll grate on their's so... carry on.  Best moment of the 2017 season. I litteraly fell down when I saw that play I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The beer kinda helped. Scared my dog.  Feliz Cinco de Mayo yall!

Edited by SAGreenFan
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, SAGreenFan said:

I hate when people call it San Antone... however if it grates on my nerves, it'll grate on there's so... carry on.  Best moment of the 2017 season. I litteraly fell down when I saw that play I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The beer kinda helped. Scared my dog.  Feliz Cinco de Mayo yall!

Yeah, sorry.  This is not the time or place for me to use respectfully correct terms. 

I am having second thoughts.  Birds are people too...maybe, on this occasion, we should

RespThePecker.jpg.f977d6c7a9c5e1549db14f8d15fda196.jpg

I propose we salute them ("Greek Salute" or other style will do) and play "The San Antonio National Anthem".

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Haha 1

In my lifetime, Mean Green has provided

1) Brandon Booger Kennedy, a player on a level in college I will probably never see again.
2) The Stand.  A defensive series I will likely never see matched
3) The Drive.   An offensive series I will likely never see matched.

...what's next?

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

I am having second thoughts.  Birds are people too...maybe, on this occasion, we should

RespThePecker.jpg.f977d6c7a9c5e1549db14f8d15fda196.jpg

I propose we salute them ("Greek Salute" or other style will do) and play "The San Antonio National Anthem".

If you have to ask someone to respect your pecker, there's a problem.  I'm surprised they haven't come on here to tell us it's how you use it.

29 minutes ago, greenminer said:

1) Brandon Booger Kennedy, a player on a level in college I will probably never see again.

...what's next?

Like you, I can truthfully say I witnessed all three.  What a great player Booger was and two series the likes of which I don't think we'll see again in our lifetimes. I'm looking forward to what excitement this coming season might bring us.

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Lovely Take 1

19 minutes ago, Rudy said:

If you have to ask someone to respect your pecker, there's a problem.  I'm surprised they haven't come on here to tell us it's how you use it.

To my knowledge, only one guy has posted anything like that...

DickSalute.jpg.a99cc865e5b439a1ab02c3cb68e36389.jpg guess he's proud of how he uses it.

3 hours ago, greenminer said:

...what's next?

I love the list.  My only change would be to add the foolowing to #1.  Nothing like a sack, somersault, fumble recovery all in one.  I trked to find the video on YouTube but am having no luck  

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I watched "The Drive" video eleven times while playing a game of Take a Shot of Añejo Every Time North Texas Wins.
May the fifth be with you.

Edited by Greenrex
  • Haha 1

I want to add that the throw on the third play(?) of the drive that ended up caught out of bounds is a ridiculous throw. Moving left and throwing it thirty yards downfield where only his guy can get it. Out of bounds and forgotten to history but that's a sick pass. 

• Thanks 1

Since we're talking about them.  Did anyone else know that not only do two other universities have the nickname roadrunner, but their mascot's name is rowdy as well?  The two other schools, cal st. Bakersfield and metropolitan denver university also had their names prior to utsa. I'm not saying they stole their name, but....😉

https://www.mymetmedia.com/the-metropolitan/features/how-we-became-the-roadrunners-a-history-and-geography-of-our-school-mascot/

https://gorunners.com/sports/2017/8/29/mascot-history.aspx?id=1701

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 1