DRC: UNT announces attendance milestones

Brett Vito

Based on his personal background, I was pretty excited about what the Wren Baker hire would mean for our basketball programs and this is yet another evidence of his impact to date.

In general, the positive momentum of this athletic department continues to impress and Wren has only earned complete confidence that he's capable of carrying it forward

Onward and upward...

• Upvote 4

I was looking here:

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_basketball_RB/Reports/attend/2017.pdf

...and see a different number for our average, 600 off of the article's quote.  This makes me think either Brett is off or the document is based off the 2017 calendar year and not 2017-2018 season?  Maybe they don't factor in the CBI.  I have no idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

...and see a different number for our average, 600 off of the article's quote.  This makes me think either Brett is off or the document is based off the 2017 calendar year and not 2017-2018 season?  Maybe they don't factor in the CBI.  I have no idea.

That's last year.

http://conferenceusa.com/stats.aspx?path=mbball&year=2017

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2