Cheer Scholarship Game Player Draft

KRAM1

Ok....our two Captains....unttau will captain the White Team and THOR will captain the Green team.  I appreciate both these guys stepping up and agreeing to help.

For those interested in joining us...the player draft will take place this Thursday evening (4/12) at 7pm (cst) in the GoMeanGreen.cm Chat Room.

Come join us for the draft!! Should be fun.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here are the players I have committed and eligible for the draft.

Rico

Vince

Randall

THOR

Kris Balfour

greendylan

Rob McKinney

Ben Gooding

Emmitt

Will Atterberry

Grant Gilbert

Trent

Justin John

Mac Neuroth

Daniel Shinohara

Ian Diaz

Yes, the list is not long, but I have several who have said they will play but never indicated so “officially”. They will simply be added to a team on game day.

If I have missed anyone, please let me know...still room and still time...I can make it work. Just let me know.

Edit: 😂😂. I obviously have a troll who likes to downvote every post I make regarding this charity event. Funny..very immature, but funny. Appreciate the grins...you and I both know who you are.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

19 hours ago, unttau said:

Ok I don' know anyone on here exception of my two buddies Will and Thor.  I'l will be the other captain . Need any info you are will to provide don' care about height but more about athleticism and playing level 

looks like we are drafting in the dark...oh well...gonna be fun anyways!

I’m really sorry to do this, but I am gonna have to withdraw from the list of draft eligibles.  

Due to circumstances within the Dallas PD their sergeant promotional list got thrown out.  My company has been hired to teach a workshop this Saturday to prepare candidates for the “do over” assessment.  

Hate to bow out so late, but it’s a business decision.  Hope everyone has a great time and that the event is a big success.  

• Upvote 1

HEAD'S UP EVERYOINE....as of 1:30pm on Friday, 4/13...I still do not have official confirmation that the UNT Police will "play nice" and not ticket along Highland Street during our event.  I am still working on it, but official confirmation is not looking good at this point. Please obey all regular traffic rules and parking rules on the UNT campus just to be safe.

• Upvote 1