San Francisco (3/30/18)

CMJ

My sports app shows 6pm. I sure hope that is not the case as there will be a lot people arriving late because of work/traffic. Hopefully a 7pm or 730 start but I'm sure ESPN has a major say in this. 

Just now, chrisfisher said:

My sports app shows 6pm. I sure hope that is not the case as there will be a lot people arriving late because of work/traffic. Hopefully a 7pm or 730 start but I'm sure ESPN has a major say in this. 

It's 6pm CDT.  I am concerned about that as well.  I am hopeful I can watch the whole thing myself (being in California it's at 4...but i can often be available by then).

38 minutes ago, CMJ said:

It's 6pm CDT.  I am concerned about that as well.  I am hopeful I can watch the whole thing myself (being in California it's at 4...but i can often be available by then).

I wonder how much the time will impact the crowd. Student crowd will hopefully be bigger. Maybe just late arriving? I have to think given what's at stake a lot of people will make it work. Especially on a day a lot of places will close a little early. 

1 hour ago, hickoryhouse said:

I hope that the student turnout is awesome with the 6 PM start time.   

My attendance will be delayed thanks to that time...   I am afraid that i won't be the only one struggling to make a 6 PM tip.

Never fear, Wren Baker is here!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2