Duffy

Wag Tag

Ran into coach a couple of weeks ago and he had mentioned we will not recognize next years team. Player he was most excited about was Duffy!

Wooly, with his slash to the basket he could probably increase his point total by 20-30% by improving his free throws.

Would really like to get rid of the press box SECTION at center court. Do they have press box sections anymore? Terrible waste of space!

See you Wednesday! GMG

• Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, Wag Tag said:

Would really like to get rid of the press box SECTION at center court. Do they have press box sections anymore? Terrible waste of space!

See you Wednesday! GMG

Not a terrible waste at all since there are still plenty of open sits on the sides, behind and across the court. I also see those seats filled far more than other sections. 

• Lovely Take 1

8 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Ran into coach a couple of weeks ago and he had mentioned we will not recognize next years team. Player he was most excited about was Duffy!

Wooly, with his slash to the basket he could probably increase his point total by 20-30% by improving his free throws.

See you Wednesday! GMG

I agree that all those green boxes need to go and be turned into regular seats! 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Cerebus said:

The upper half of them are already loge seats.   You get seat side food service there.  

Yea I read something about the change, but it would be nice to have a complete row of seats to fill up with rowdy fans. I dream of a packed out pit one day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

3 hours ago, Cerebus said:

The upper half of them are already loge seats.   You get seat side food service there.  

And have a $1000 MGSF requirement per seat. The AD can't replace the scholarship fund or ticket revenue by replacing the loge seats with standard seats. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Yea I read something about the change, but it would be nice to have a complete row of seats to fill up with rowdy fans. I dream of a packed out pit one day. 

I can scratch a packed pit (basketball) off my bucket list:

"It was also highly lauded upon completion, holding first and second round games of the 1976 NCAA Basketball Tournaments.[8] North Texas has compiled a winning percentage of over .640 at the Pit. During the 1975-1983 era under men’s coach Bill Blakeley, North Texas, playing primarily as an independent, recorded three twenty-win seasons, its first-ever top-20 ranking, the four biggest crowds in Super Pit history and memorable wins over Texas, Kansas State and a sell-out crowd against SMU, which to this date, is the highest-attended basketball game at the arena."

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1