Jacksonville State (3/21/18)

CMJ

7 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

I'm not sure why ESPN would advise that the game will be on Monday in Denton March 26th if it wasn't. I'd like to think ESPN knows what they are talking about. Guess we will have to wait and see. Wish I could rewind to make sure I heard it correctly. 

Don't worry, down vote me anyways, its good for your soul.

dude...espn doesn't know shit

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

I'm not sure why ESPN would advise that the game will be on Monday in Denton March 26th if it wasn't. I'd like to think ESPN knows what they are talking about. Guess we will have to wait and see. Wish I could rewind to make sure I heard it correctly. 

On the ESPN3 broadcasts tonight? Those were our people doing the game. (John Liddle, who usually does NT women's BB, on play by play). Not sure why he would have different info than the men's broadcast crew and Dr. Smatresk. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Couldn't make this one and disappointed in myself for it. GMG!  

See you next week then.. just means you gotta twice as many people with you.

1 hour ago, meangreen08 said:

How when gets home court for the best of 3?

Would assume it’s announced during the game tonite, but I would  assume attendance likely has some influence on who gets home court. Let’s hope our home game attendance is better than whoever is paying since CBI gets the revenue.

32 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

Big ol' ESPN? Doesn't even care enough to fill in the tourney bracket on their own site.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/bracket/_/id/201811/2018-cbi-tournament

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Im hoping the selection committee is watching and will make a wiser decision next year. This conference deserved two bids. 

In theory, you would be correct. But I have a feeling things will only continue to get worse for mid-major schools and the NCAAs. All about the big $$$ schools unfortunately. Undoubtedly though, C-USA has some quality basketball programs and deserves more recognition from the committee.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, CMJ said:

2784 in attendance

I am hoping that somehow we can have 4K plus for the Final game(s)

It was a truly great atmosphere in the Pit tonight. Fans were loud and into the game throughout. You can tell that Rose and Duffy are feeding off of that energy and playing loose. 

Anyone in attendance these past two games will definitely want to come back. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dahbeed said:

Congrats to the Mean Green. You guys are absolutely crushing it right now.  Tip of the cap to your coaching staff and your players for wearing everyone out in this tourney.  I know you guys love your hoops and I’m happy to see some excitement after putting up with the Benford years.

Nice to see you dahbeed!  Congrats on the Toppers run so far.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dahbeed said:

Congrats to the Mean Green. You guys are absolutely crushing it right now.  Tip of the cap to your coaching staff and your players for wearing everyone out in this tourney.  I know you guys love your hoops and I’m happy to see some excitement after putting up with the Benford years.

Same to the Toppers! What an impressive win tonight. Excited to see y’all win it all in NY.

• Upvote 2