Sign in to follow this  
UNTLifer

CBI Update

Campbell beats NOLA

Jacksonville State beats Central Arkansas. 

• Upvote 1

Reports are coming in that Jacksonville State University was hit by a tornado tonight. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I've seen we'll probably play JSU and that we'll probably play the winner of the USF/UVSU game.  That means I guess we'll play Campbell.  

Utah Valley State on an 18-1 run to cut USF's seemingly insurmountable lead to four.

According to the CSI tournament website JSU will play the Fightin' Camels and we will play San Francisco (who held on to beat Utah Valley).  The games will be on Wednesday but the locations haven't been determined.

Edit:  I just went back to that website and the information has been changed.   Another site says simply that the bracket will be redone after the semifinals and it hasn't been changed yet.  Since JSU likely can't host their semifinal bracket, maybe we'll get matched with them and we can be ready to go on Wednesday.  Anyway, I would expect us to be a semifinal host.  JSU sustained damage to their basketball area and Campbell may have the smallest basketball facility in Division I.

Edited by GrayEagle