Mercer (3/19/18)

CMJ

5 hours ago, CMJ said:

Don't wanna look ahead, but has anyone else noticed that we could end up playing UNO at some point in this tournament?  Personally, I think it'd be kinda cool to renew our rivalry with them.  They were a school that always seemed to own us back in the day, but I am really glad they've made their way back up to competitive DI basketball after they decimated their program a few years back.

Still have Bo McCalebb nightmares.    Those were Buzz's teams, right?

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Still have Bo McCalebb nightmares.    Those were Buzz's teams, right?

Bo McCalebb, UNO....Erik Benzel, Rod Billups,  Denver Courtney Lee, WKU....

It was really fun basketball...

Good times,......good times Johnny could never figure out how to defend that Princeton offense they ran at Denver.  (Joe Scott) I think.  In fact, anybody that could slow us down and make us set up and run an offense had a chance to beat us.

Edited by flyonthewall

35 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

Bo McCalebb, UNO....Erik Benzel, Rod Billups,  Denver Courtney Lee, WKU....

It was really fun basketball...

Good times,......good times Johnny could never figure out how to defend that Princeton offense they ran at Denver.  (Joe Scott) I think.  In fact, anybody that could slow us down and make us set up and run an offense had a chance to beat us.

Evan, myself and at least fifty other people saw us take down Denver at Denver one year. 

• Upvote 2

How many people there?? Had to stay home with the kid... doesn't look good from TV

i retract.. looks like it's really filled in.  Student section looks horrendous 

Edited by GMG24
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

NT 23 ------ Mercer 13

10-:57 to go

I know they're falling right now, but shooting this many treys is concerning me.  We can't depend on them forever.  Also...the TV broadcast said we host the semis if we win tonight.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 1