New CUSA TV Deal

BTG_Fan1

10 hours ago, outoftown said:

I somehow hadn't yet known about this page. I like it!

Thanks!  I started the site in January. At the Bowl in New Orleans I was gauging interest (and canvassing online among CUSA followers) and there seemed to be enough people like me, who follow the rest of the league because it all touches NT. 

There is not a site that does it well — Underdog Dynasty, which I briefly contributed to, is too sprawling and unfocused for my liking. Also Forgotten 5 was started by the guy who founded Underdog Dynasty so it’s just the same stuff without the Vox Media machine  —   and so decided to do it myself. 

There will be a podcast. I’m looking for more contributors who will be paid — I just need to finalize the support model. On MGN, there is a subscription model that has worked but can be improved. I’d like to bring that over to CR. 

Edited by aztecskin
  • Upvote 2