South Dakota (3/14/18)

CMJ

North Texas men's basketball at South Dakota (CBI first round)
Date | Time  Wednesday, March 14 | 7 p.m.
Location   Vermillion, S.D. | Sanford Coyote Sports Center (6,000)
Live Stats   www.goyotes.com
Stream  Go Yotes Live
Radio  MGRN - 88.1 KNTU-FM, 95.3 KHYI-FM -  Dave Barnett (PxP), Hank Dickenson (Color)
Twitter   @MeanGreenMBB
Game Notes   North Texas | South Dakota

MGS.com Preview
ESPN Game Page
DRC Chalk Talk
USD Athletics: Men's basketball welcomes North Texas for CBI opener
Stream 95.3 The Range
Stream 88.1 The One

Edited by greenminer

On 3/12/2018 at 5:06 PM, diehardUNTfan said:

So if we win this game is there any chance we have another game at the pit? Or is it just the teams in all caps have home court? 

Yes they could eventually host games at the superpit according to Vito

Edited by BTG_Fan1

Hello Mean Green Nation,

You can stream the game for FREE through USD and it is great quality.  I stream a lot of games on ESPN3 and I would prefer to watch a game here.  http://www.goyotes.com/watch/?Live=512&type=Live

USD is a disciplined team who have many players who can contribute.  I worry about the teams motivation after losing in the Summit League Championship game and being left out of the NIT, but the players do seem like they love to play so I believe they will always show up.  I do not know much about North Texas but I'm sure there are some good athletes on the team so I am excited to see two good teams play some ball.  If any fans do make it I think you will enjoy seeing a game in the new arena, there isn't a bad seat in the place.

On a side note USD had a guard by the name of Trey Norris from Grand Prairie who played at USD for three seasons 13-16 after transferring from North Texas.  Looks like he had 11.7 MPG  for the Mean Green in 2011-2012.  He was a on a few mediocre USD teams while he was here, but always played hard.  Anyone remember him?

Good luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

Yotes have 4 youngTexans on the team, must have a connection down there without looking into it much:

SO Brandon Armstrong, San Antonio, Holy Cross HS

FR Walter Prevost, San Antonio, Nimitz HS (Redshirting)

FR Stanley Umude, Houston, Warren HS

FR Josh Williams, Houston, Tompkins HS

Edited by CoyoteCrazie5
typo

5 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I'm not seeing video on the GoYotes feed.  Anyone else?

I'm watching it now on Chromecast streamed from my desktop computer. Every time I went to full screen on my mobile phone, a flag image would cover the game.