Star Telegram Sh*ts All Over UNT

6 hours ago, MattMakesLoans said:

It was really disappointed with this "reporting."  Nothing about the difference between public and private (nothing about TCU).  Nothing about the student costs to attend UT & A&M or the costs to attend games at those schools.  Nothing about state funding for UT & TCU.

I bet Baylor and TCU give more dollars than the $20ish UNT does. And good God, SMU probably is north of $40 million. I'd put a lot of money on it. Private schools not having to release this information is a big advantage. 

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Careful, we should all abide by the forum rules, unless you're one of the exceptions. 

No Admin on this forum tried to elevate this to some type of political stance by posting pics of the high school boy from Florida who the alt-right claim to be a "crisis actor".  Said attempts at hijacking this post and the short-sighted retorts to that post have been removed.  If you feel like there are standards that we are overlooking then by all means you should complain to those higher up than me (Harry).  If there are any honest wrongful decisions made by our admin then I am sure Harry will nip it in the bud. 

You can't compare UNT with private schools. TCU students know what they signed up for and don't get a vote.Texas and Texas A&M charge a high amount for student tickets. At least UNT students had an opportunity to vote on an increase. The fact that so many chose not to is more disturbing to me than a newspaper article. It reinforces that,in my opinion, our student body doesn't care one way or the other. I have been following the Eagles football since my freshman year of 1961 and the only thing that has not changed over the decades is student apathy towards sports, which raises the question; are athletics for the students or the alumni?

Edited by wardly
spelling

3 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

When you wear North Texas on your sleeve...everywhere you go.....you have things like this taped to your locker door when you get back to work.

IMG_5002.PNG.519f0b70386d030e5aa912a9de132d8e.PNG

I feel the love, love, love!

Rick

That's alright.  When I lived in the area, my neighbor used the above to line her catbox.