Wilson's Combine

ABrownGMG

19 hours ago, meanrob said:

You know what Barkley isn't that great at? Being a running back. He was consistently stopped for long periods of games. He's a hell of an athlete though. 

I think I have different expectations for RB than you.

This is a weird hand to play, to me anyways.  Barkley isn't the best RB of all time, but he is definitely a world-class athlete with a skill set that lends itself to RB.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 2

On 3/2/2018 at 4:58 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Or he could watch his chances completely evaporate.   Orlando Brown's stock PLUMMETED today.  Most considered him a 1st round talent (easy).  Now... major red flags.

Browns stock plummeted, but he will still be drafted. 

On 3/2/2018 at 4:42 PM, Mean Green 93-98 said:

It might not hurt his draft status, per se.  But he was already not projected by most sources to be drafted.  A good showing at the combine could only have boosted his status.  Not all NFL teams will send a representative to UNT's pro day, but they were all watching today.

That said, if his doctors didn't think it wise, it probably wouldn't have been.

Wilson also, should get a medical recheck in a few weeks as well. I’m not sure when it’s done but hopefully it’s done before the Pro-Day..

23 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Back to Wilson, Steinberg doesn't represent stiffs. Jeff will be fine. 

Agreed, and let’s hope that he is getting Jeff’s tape out there and was able to get Jeff into meeting with most/all the teams at the combine since he couldn’t partake. I’m not sure Wilson is or would be a 30 visit guy for teams but he could be.