Looks Like Alumni Pavilion Is Getting An Expansion

dmaxel

6 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Good find.

Are they simply adding a patio to the one side?  Considering the cost I hope there's more to it. 

Having to excavate into the hill. There will be a bit of a stage for music, expanded patio in back, new furniture and a type of cover. Going to be very nice!

• Lovely Take 3
  • Downvote 1

I enjoy going to the pavilion on game days now. After graduating, I did the yearly dues for a bit. Then, my membership lapsed and I didn't renew it for several years. When I got the email that lifetime membership was going up, I debated doing the lifetime membership since I’ve always wanted to do it anyway. The last night it was available for $500, I got online at about 10:30 pm and went ahead and did it. I have to have been one of the last, if not the last one, to get in at that price. I’m glad I did it and I’m excited to see the changes for next year!

Edited by Moobs
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2018 at 8:50 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Yeah.  I was going to say the same.   $85k to build a wall, set some posts and put up some shade sails?

Umm, have you looked in to the cost of building a wall lately. I know of a guy that's having a terrible time trying to get one built.

• Haha 4