CUSA Basketball Tourney, Tickets, Seating and Cost

It looks like this is going to be a expensive ticket for what we are getting...unless you really care about women's tourney and watching all of those games.

the “Institutional Use” section is for the schools and ticket cost is $180 and as far as I can tell there will not be any single game tickets sold in this area

The GA Premium section $180 all session there are 850 seats in this section. There will be single game tickets sold in this area. I;m waiting on a email from the UNT ticket office to clarify cost on this. Talking to them was confusing because the way I understood it ticket cost goes up each round. But I believe the person said $45, then $55 and then another price for the championship. Had a bad connection so I'm not 100% sure on that.

GA Green section is $125 and I believe they said $35 for single game ticket

The all session passes are usually a good deal if you want to watch all of the tourney. But that's not really the case this year. As you can see from the below schedule, 2 mens game will be played basically at the same time. One starting 30 minutes after the other. So you are missing almost half of the games....you will get a peak because of the 30 minute start times different. But that's it.

So if your team goes to the finials you are paying $45 a game seed 5 & below and $60 a game for the top 4 seeds. Of course you can watch half of the womens tourney because they are scheduled the same....2 games going on at once.

Why they decided this was a great ideal...I don't know. Common sense says play a mens game on court A and a womans game on court B. That way you at least get the choice of watch the whole mens tourney...with a $180 ticket

Once I get the email I will confirm ticket cost for single game ticket. One other thing...each section will have ushers .."can I see your ticket, please" so no moving down from the green ga even if those side court seats are 90% empty

Wednesday, March 7 - First Round
11 am Women's First Round Game 1 (Court A)
11:30 am Women's First Round Game 2 (Court B)

1:30 pm Women's First Round Game 3 (Court A)
2 pm Women's First Round Game 4 (Court B)

6 pm Men's First Round Game 1 (Court A)
6:30 pm Men's First Round Game 2 (Court B)

8:30 pm Men's First Round Game 3 (Court A)
9 pm Men's First Round Game 4 (Court B)

Thursday, March 8 - Quarterfinals
11 am Women's Quarterfinal Game 5 (Court A)
11:30 am Women's Quarterfinal Game 6 (Court B)

1:30 pm Women's Quarterfinal Game 7 (Court A)
2 pm Women's Quarterfinal Game 8 (Court B)

6 pm Men's Quarterfinal Game 5 (Court A)
6:30 pm Men's Quarterfinal Game 6 (Court B)

8:30 pm Men's Quarterfinal Game 7 (Court A)
9 pm Men's Quarterfinal Game 8 (Court B)

Friday, March 9 - Semifinals
12:30 pm Men's Semifinal Game 9 (Court A)
3:00 pm Men's Semifinal Game 10 (Court A)

5:30 pm Women's Semifinal Game 9 (Court A)
8 pm Women's Semifinal Game 10 (Court A)

Saturday, March 10 - Championship Game
4:30 pm Women's Championship Game (Court A)

[Image: SEATING.jpg]

• Lovely Take 1

• Harry pinned this topic
  • Harry unpinned this topic