Marshall 2/17/2018

diehardUNTfan

9 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Yeah, that's how it read to me.  That....and saying later on in your post..." they aren't having success in the CUSA tourney then, truthfully, we would be overpaying for Mccasland".

Rick

Here's the first part of that sentence "Even if Mccasland's teams are consistently near the top of the conference and winning around 20 games a year, if"

Consistently near the top of the conference. Winning around 20 games a year. I'm talking about over the course of his contract/tenure, at his pay scale, he needs to be having conference tourney success and not just regular season success.

4 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Here's the first part of that sentence "Even if Mccasland's teams are consistently near the top of the conference and winning around 20 games a year, if"

Consistently near the top of the conference. Winning around 20 games a year. I'm talking about over the course of his contract/tenure, at his pay scale, he needs to be having conference tourney success and not just regular season success.

Well, yeah.  Over the course of his contract. Not in year one.  I just could never even think that at this point in year one, especially after having to resurrect the program from the grave like he's having to do.  

Rick

• Upvote 2