DRC: Results of UNT fee vote delayed again

Brett Vito

39 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

they get a sense of importance when they do this, little do they know they just a jack ass.

I just hope the election people checked all the right boxes so this nonsense can stop.  If this the same person from the first vote we should deport him to UTSA where he will be among friends.

Post of the year

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

they get a sense of importance when they do this, little do they know they just a jack ass.

I just hope the election people checked all the right boxes so this nonsense can stop.  If this the same person from the first vote we should deport him to UTSA where he will be among friends.

Good post

• Lovely Take 1

Students have a right to know what this complaint is immediately....not later. The identity of the person is irrelevant. I want to know why this voting referendum was jacked up for a second time around and how SGA or administration is going to fix the problem in the future. This is rediculous.

• Upvote 2

This is a direct quote from the article: 
"No results from this week's second vote were announced. Outside colleges, election results typically are released immediately, and then election challenges are heard by an impartial body."
Who knew North Texas was an Inside College?

Edited by Greenrex
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Let me guess.   The opposition did something illegal ... AGAIN ... simply to delay the vote ... AGAIN.  

Some people think their personal opinions are more important than the freedom of voting.  Those people should be shipped off to China, or Russia, or Iran, or any of numerous places were they would beg for the freedoms they spit on here.  

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, southsideguy said:

Exactly!  Like they know they can prolong things and only do it because they have the ability to.

This person would be the one in town to spray paint an ass on the town water tower. Just to say I did that.

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 2

When students apply to attend The University of North Texas the application should include a question:  Will you support Intercollegiate Athletics monetarily, including a $16.00 per credit hour fee, subject to change annually at the descrestion of the University (or some pro athletics entity)?  Yes/No

If they answer no, application denied.  This will put an end to this complaint tactic schit.

Edited by DeepGreen
  • Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

UNT's  SGA  Voting and Complaint process is obviously a flawed, broken system in need of repair.   And the fact that UNT has by comparison underfunded athletic programs is the result of decades  of weak leadership. The right leadership appears to be in place now,  soooo, fix the system !

• Upvote 1

What did you expect?  Reminds me of our national reaction to Presidential elections that don’t go our way.  And I’m not just talking about the most recent.

Now if something really amiss went on, absolutely challenge the results.  If this is just a stall tactic then the SGA should throw out the complaint and move forward.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1