Place your bets

greenjoe

15 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Again, how?   If word comes out that the Athletic Department was able to see voting results in real-time, you'd better believe that will be grounds for some kind of appeal/nullification, and it will be a VERY VALID reason.

I really hope they don't.   I'm betting they're eagerly awaiting the results just like the rest of us.

When people are saying, "I talked to <such-and-such> in the AD, and they said they 'feel good' about the vote" ...  That doesn't mean that person is watching voting results coming in.   
What the heck is someone in the AD supposed so say?  "Naw man, I don't think it's gonna make it."    They don't know.

Not disputing anything you're saying. 

But this was said..." the “Yes” vote was leading...." To me that kind of implies they have access to see results in real time. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Likely the reason for the complaint then.... smh.

Let’s hope this is not the case. Although for someone to come out and say that they had knowledge or could see the results before the election could be certified by the powers that be.....Well let’s just hope for everyone involved that is not the reason for the complaint.