SPEC'S JUST OPENED IN DENTON!

Just saw that SPEC'S just opened in Denton.  This is a big box store where you can get all your adult beverages, mixers and supplies. They are located on Loop 288 just down from the El Fenix location...same side of street.  I believe they have gone in what was once a Staples Office Supply store.

PLEASE support this business...it is owned by some great UNT grads that have already donated well over $1,000,000 to the University...lots to music, but in other areas as well.  They are both College of Music grads.

UNT peeps...support these folks.  They treat you well in their stores, the prices are very competitive, and they will be displaying their UNT pride in this new Denton store.  Check it out.

And...no...I am not related and did not get paid for this public service announcement.  Just think the UNT family should support its own.

• Upvote 2

Glad to see this.  To reinforce some of Kram's points, I go way out of my way to patronize their Dallas -Walnut Hill store. I do that for the reasons cited, but mostly just because the owners are good UNT grads.

I like the way their store is organized and the merchandise and foods they carry. You folks in Denton are in for a treat.

I saw where President Smatresk tweeted from the grand opening.  They had some of the One O'Clock Lab Band members playing in the store.  Very good alums and supporters of North Texas.  We should talk to them about putting together Tailgate Packs.