Middle Tennessee State (2/10/18)

CMJ

Only down 5 on the road against the top team in the conference. A few half time adjustments and we can win this thing. 

Side note, I am interested to know why Temara has been buried so deep in the bench. I know his defense isn’t fantastic, but he really helps stretch the floor on offense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

If it's on there, I can't find it.  I know I've watched a game on Facebook Stadium before, but I can't find it at all today. 

I finally found it, if you have Apple TV and a Facebook you can watch on your Apple TV which I’m now doing 

Simmons missed a layup and had a bad pass resulting in a turnover. Outside of that he played really solid post defense and was good on offense too. Impressed. Need to cut out those turnovers and do a better job making guys other than Potts and King beat us.

We return 5 starters next year. MTSU loses their top 3 scorers and I haven't been that impressed by their other guys today. Hopefully this game will signal a passing of the CUSA torch

• Upvote 1

Keep it on KNTU, the announcers on the Stadium broadcast are horrible. Talked about pancakes for ten minutes! Let's try to hang around late and see what happens. We have no answer for King. Free throws again are killing us. When we get fouled, it's like a turnover. I'm happy when we get one out of two! GMG

Just now, Shark84 said:

Keep it on KNTU, the announcers on the Stadium broadcast are horrible. Talked about pancakes for ten minutes! Let's try to hang around late and see what happens. We have no answer for King. Free throws again are killing us. When we get fouled, it's like a turnover. I'm happy when we get one out of two! GMG

We would be tied if it weren't for all of the missed free throws