Spring Practice Event

KRAM1

15 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

How in the hell does someone downvote Kram on this?

I would imagine that, as I(and others) have pointed out, the AD continues to have events in the middle of the week during normal working hours. It's still frustrating to say the least, and while I would love to go this, I can't justify taking an entire day of work off to watch spring football practice.

Good for people like Kram, bad for most others. I'm not complaining, just pointing out why someone would have an issue with it.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:17 PM, Marty said:

How does one sign up if you don’t have a Facebook profile?

Just give Athletics a call and they can help you get signed up...I would call John Nitardy or Mike Smith just to be certain.  Their numbers are listed on the Athletic Dept website.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I made it to the mid-day event to pick up tickets last August and was bummed that I didn't realize there was a free lunch until a couple days later.  I was sadface Mean Green.  

This one is smack dab in the middle of tax season, so no go. Oh well.  I ain't even mad.  

Related, have they set the date for the spring game yet?  I haven't gone for a couple years. 

Edit:  Schedule says spring game is at 7pm on Friday, March 30.  Friday?  Huh.  Unfortunately I made plans for that night months ago. 

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 4:18 PM, oldguystudent said:

I made it to the mid-day event to pick up tickets last August and was bummed that I didn't realize there was a free lunch until a couple days later.  I was sadface Mean Green.  

This one is smack dab in the middle of tax season, so no go. Oh well.  I ain't even mad.  

Related, have they set the date for the spring game yet?  I haven't gone for a couple years. 

Edit:  Schedule says spring game is at 7pm on Friday, March 30.  Friday?  Huh.  Unfortunately I made plans for that night months ago. 

They moved the Spring Game....to Saturday March 24 at noon

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2