Add to the tailgate toy wishlist

oldguystudent

12 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Curious how long the battery lasts. It's pretty cool until a fully charged battery dies in 5 minutes, then it just becomes a 400 dollar cooler

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this company. Just saw it on a sponsored facebook post and thought it looked kinda nifty.  Anywho, in their FAQs:

Q: How long will a fully charged battery last ?
A: We've tested the Rover with the music playing and the lights on for about 4 hours non-stop.

Edited by oldguystudent

6 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Q: How long will a fully charged battery last ?
A: We've tested the Rover with the music playing and the lights on for about 4 hours non-stop.

Doesn't say anything about with the motor running it around.  I bet that runs the battery down faster than the lights or the music playing.

Would still be cool... until we change our shade of green again.  LOL

1 hour ago, Moobs said:

Doesn't say anything about with the motor running it around.  I bet that runs the battery down faster than the lights or the music playing.

I would imagine so, but I'd also imagine you wouldn't be driving it around continuously.  Unless you're @THOR.  He'd probably sit on top of it and drive it into a tree or something. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I would imagine so, but I'd also imagine you wouldn't be driving it around continuously.  Unless you're @THOR.  He'd probably sit on top of it and drive it into a tree or something. 

into a tree????  no....down to the corner shop for more brew, certainly!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Moobs said:

You know that might be a great homecoming theme-50 shades of Green

• Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2