Rice (2/3/18)

CMJ

Good win. 

Good - 

We lose that game 4 of 5 over the previous 5 years, vs a 5-18 team or not.  

Smart is a baller. 

Draper is a stud that needs to trust his skills more. 

Alston had his game of the year. 

Bad - 

At times, too much standing around on O. 

Slow/lazy rotation on inside defense when the ball gets inside the paint. 

*I only choose to find room to complain because if we play like this the next 4 games we'll lose them all by 10+. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

This is not the first time this conference season that the Talons have not had their representatives in the student section. What's going on?

UNT person said Wren did away with a designated student section. Basically students sit where they want. Don't understand the logic behind it.

49 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

UNT person said Wren did away with a designated student section. Basically students sit where they want. Don't understand the logic behind it.

Yea instead they constantly fill up season ticket holder seats... every game someone is in our seats.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Shark84 said:

This is a problem. There is no longer an identity to the student section. The Pit Crew from the JJ era (which died a quick but painful death under Tony Benford) gave the students something to be a a part of. It was a somewhat cohesive unit. There needs to be a concerted effort to bring that back and once you do, I think the student attendance numbers themselves will grow. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

It is not just students, i got up at half time to get a drink and when i cam back so older guy was sitting in my seat.

After watching game last night i have decided the NCAA has ruined basketball.  The fouls that are called now are just pathetic.  Rice got them and we got them. NCAA might as well put skirts on the players and not keep score and hand out participation trophies at the end of the season.

I wante to watch a basketball game and not the guys in the zebra suits.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1