Wow

emmitt01

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I suppose a plus to what many have deemed a space that's "too small" is that it's easier to make it look very nice!

The medium or long term goal is to expand the Athletic Center. That will require several (oy maybe even $10+?) million dollars to do though, so it's easier to work on smaller things that are a lot less expensive. The AC was due for some fresh paint and some minor enhancements, even if they are only cosmetic.

• Downvote 1

Many great improvements around the Athletic Center. My only knock, would be the locker room. I still think we could have designed a better looking space. But, having said that, the building certainly looks better these days, and I applaud of AD for his vision and hard work.

• Upvote 3