TCU-WVU game in FW

untjim1995

I got the chance to attend the TCU-WVU game tonight at the Schollmeier Arena. That place was really, really nice and their crowd was loud. I think they did a lot right down there in FW regarding their program. I’d love for us to get something going that had this kind of vibe in Denton. That was a very enjoyable fan experience...

• Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, diehardUNTfan said:

that stadium is top notch

That experience down there was amongst may favorite live basketball games I’ve ever been to. Loud, packed, and two very good teams. I grew up in FW and went to several TCU games back in the SWC days. What I saw there on Monday night was just about 180 degrees different from anything I’ve ever seen at a game there before. UNT related because I wish we would have this happen in The Super Pit again, as this reminded me of the crowd at the game when we beat Texas Tech here in 2012.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/24/2018 at 9:22 PM, untjim1995 said:

That experience down there was amongst may favorite live basketball games I’ve ever been to. Loud, packed, and two very good teams. I grew up in FW and went to several TCU games back in the SWC days. What I saw there on Monday night was just about 180 degrees different from anything I’ve ever seen at a game there before. UNT related because I wish we would have this happen in The Super Pit again, as this reminded me of the crowd at the game when we beat Texas Tech here in 2012.

You been to an SMU game recently? Those are fun too

• Downvote 2