Updated Roster

MGNation92

Looks like they’ve updated the roster to include everyone. Notice Mayfield is still on there. Also really excited about the QB Kane Hardin. I absolutely loved his tape out of Irving MacArthur and thought we should’ve offered. Good additions all around

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/ntex-m-footbl-mtt.html

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

Looks like they’ve updated the roster to include everyone. Notice Mayfield is still on there. Also really excited about the QB Kane Hardin. I absolutely loved his tape out of Irving MacArthur and thought we should’ve offered. Good additions all around

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/ntex-m-footbl-mtt.html

Mayfield was supposed to have had two years to play when he transferred, but Vito keeps reporting he will not be here.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Yes. Apparently there’s a NCAA ruling on this sometime in April, so he will stay on the roster through workouts and spring practice.

We are North Texas, no problem, Mayfield gets another year.

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I love that LeBlanc is already here so he can hit the Spring Work Outs and possibly help in the Fall

Are we sure he is here? 24/7 doesn’t say he is an early enrollee.. because they have all the recent signees on the roster from what I recall (but that was a week or 2 ago)

6 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Are we sure he is here? 24/7 doesn’t say he is an early enrollee.. because they have all the recent signees on the roster from what I recall (but that was a week or 2 ago)

I would assume that our roster would be more accurate that 247 sports.

• Haha 2

On 1/20/2018 at 11:15 AM, Ben Gooding said:

I like this roster. The only negative thing that jumps off the page at me is inexperience at LB and size along the DL. Everything else looks capable and/or above average. 

It's been that way for as long as I remember.  But we have plenty of DBs.  Yea.

Edit:  Actually, it's not as bad as my reply indicates.  I count 9 DBs on the current roster.  Seems like we use to list something like 15 players at that position.

Edited by DeepGreen

On 1/22/2018 at 11:01 AM, DeepGreen said:

It's been that way for as long as I remember.  But we have plenty of DBs.  Yea.

Edit:  Actually, it's not as bad as my reply indicates.  I count 9 DBs on the current roster.  Seems like we use to list something like 15 players at that position.

Also look at safety.  Because of the hybrid defense, the roster is hard to follow.  Some safeties are listed separately but not corners.  Also defensive ends, defensive tackles and a general defensive lineman category are listed.  

On 1/22/2018 at 10:50 AM, UNTLifer said:

I would assume that our roster would be more accurate that 247 sports.

The roster has multiple kids on the roster who are not mid-term enrollees.. they did this last year as well when the likes of Davis, Parish, etc signed they put them on the roster when they were still in HS

• Lovely Take 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1