Rice (1/13/18)

CMJ

1 minute ago, BillySee58 said:

And he was being sloppy with the ball. He has picked it up, and Smart is taking over now. That's what we needed

Woolridge has a smooth jump shot when hes got his feet set, so you think he's been told as some point your job is to drive don't look for jumpers? Several times this season I've been baffled at the lack of confidence he's shown in his set jump shot, off the bounce is different.  But I like his shot when he's catching a ball reversal or a kick out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, GMG24 said:

Woolridge has a smooth jump shot when hes got his feet set, so you think he's been told as some point your job is to drive don't look for jumpers? Several times this season I've been baffled at the lack of confidence he's shown in his set jump shot, off the bounce is different.  But I like his shot when he's catching a ball reversal or a kick out. 

Completely agree. That three late against Indiana State, the two against UTSA in the second half, and had one late against ODU. All catch and shoot threes. Love to see that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, BillySee58 said:

No. ESPN (Rice) did an awful job. Putting him in the box score was incorrect. One of numerous errors on the scoring by them today. But they showed us winning, so they got the important thing right

I think they got Smart's points wrong too. Sounded like they gave him an extra 3, but I wasn't sure.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

I think they got Smart's points wrong too. Sounded like they gave him an extra 3, but I wasn't sure.

ESPN box score gave him one less, I think. They had him at 39 but he had 42.

Also, more conference wins than all of last year, now. 3-0 on the road to start conference for the first time since 1991

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

ESPN box score gave him one less, I think. They had him at 39 but he had 42.

Also, more conference wins than all of last year, now. 3-0 on the road to start conference for the first time since 1991

We need to start winning some conference games at home too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1