Mike Linehan LB Idaho

Eagle71

43 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Top 5 RB top oline solid wr core. And the offense sucked this year for Dallas. I wouldn't be excited by the hire. 

Top flight WRs? 

Dez has declined, Williams has pan hands, Butler is overrated... etc.. 

also the idea of him being considered was a joke since he does not fit this scheme at all. 

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Top 5 RB top oline solid wr core. And the offense sucked this year for Dallas. I wouldn't be excited by the hire. 

It is debatable how much any of the coaches are allowed to coach in Dallas.  How many people believe Garrett can bench any player he wants to bench?   I would be interested in Scott joining the staff just for the connections he could bring to the table and his association with the Cowboys.  I don’t like the team but I respect the power of the brand.  I just wish we could get someone associated with more of their success on the staff.  

Edited by Mike Jackson

7 hours ago, MCMLXXX said:

His brother was QB. He is a LB.

Idaho is dropping down to FCS this year. I assume he will have to sit out a year and he already has used a redshirt year.

maybe there are exceptions for those players to transfer without sitting out since they are dropping down

Like the great QB's you list that make their WR's better, a great WR can make his QB look better. Williams is fair at best. On most teams he would be #3. Butler is under utilized. I would like to see what he could do with #1 practice reps. Bryant is a huge talent that is too busy talking trash and playing "look at me" to be great. He needs to focus on being great and not going through the motions and collecting a check. If he was half as good as he thinks he is, he would be All Pro, but he is not. 

Welcome to Denton Linehan. Show us what you've got