Craig Robertson and the Saints advance

UNT 90 Grad

Exciting last half of the game as the Saints thwart off a Panther comeback.  Craig got a lot of camera time and mentions in the first half.  I never heard them mention that he went to North Texas, but they did say this was his first time in the playoffs and that he never even went to a bowl game in college. 

Carolina+Panthers+v+New+Orleans+Saints+1

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

19 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Better not put that on meangreensports.com.

Eh, if it’s good enough for meangreensports.com, it’s good enough for here.  

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/010818aaa.html

Seriously, if student athlete alumni do well post college, it’s good for the university and relevant.  (Fired coaches doing well does nothing for UNT.)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Should be posting about all the players coached by these coaches.. not just UNT Alumni was my point but keep being bitter

I bet the coaches tout their guys to recruits, but as for Meangreensports.com & GMG.com...  we don’t care who coach Mainord put in the NFL while at Kentucky. Coaches come & go.  Heck using that logic, we should all be Chargers fans because Mike Canales’ prized disciple is Philip Rivers, and Chico used to coach here.