MBB @ Rice - Sat 1/13 - Houston Roll Call

Stix

Who's planning to go?  If we can bring several thousand for a football game to Rice, why not several dozen for a basketball game?!

Tipoff is at 2pm; what do you say to meeting at Freebirds before the game, say, at noon?

http://www.riceowls.com/sports/m-baskbl/rice-m-baskbl-body.html

http://locations.freebirds.com/tx/houston/3745-greenbriar-street.html

@edcollopy, if you hear of any Rice ticket promotions, let us know!

• Upvote 2

I suggested Freebirds because it's close, they have parking, and there won't be any waiting to get a table or to pay a check.  But I'm open to suggestions.

3 hours ago, edcollopy said:

Wish I could be there but I’m Reffing at Texas a&am international in the middle of nowhere

Too bad.  How's that abbreviated - TAMU-I-ITMONW? ;)

• Lovely Take 1

On 1/6/2018 at 7:23 PM, kingwoodgreen said:

Got four tickets for Christmas. So will bring some friends from Kingwood. You open to another place for pre game. We have a freebirds in humble so eager to eat somewhere else while making the trip into the city

Torchy's Tacos?  No, I see there's one of those in Kingwood too.  Your turn to suggest a place.

Not my cup of tea.  If I want a sandwich, I'd rather go to Jason's Deli.  I guess we'll just all do our own thing and become a "sea of green" at the game.

13 hours ago, Stix said:

Not my cup of tea.  If I want a sandwich, I'd rather go to Jason's Deli.  I guess we'll just all do our own thing and become a "sea of green" at the game.

If you are going to do a sandwich in Houston it has to be Antone's!