Giovanni Vizza - UTSA

El Paso Eagle

1 hour ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Good for him.  I didn't like the way the guy left, but he was an absolute warrior the short time he was here.  Wish him (but not necessarily UTSA) well.

I think it was his dad's doing mostly why he left and the comments his dad left here is what really chapped my ass? 

49 minutes ago, SAGreenFan said:

The way he left was pretty crap, but his dad posted something on the board? I don't remember that. What did he say? 

He bad mouthed everything North Texas, It was pretty inflammatory especially by a quitter. The thread was taken down but I can tell you it really ticked me off at the time. It was the dad though so who knows how much we could really blame the Son. 

Good for him but I mean, he left the program and was pretty much full-on an A&M kid after that.

Anecdote: my pediatrician (well, my kid's pediatrician) said to me upon seeing my NT shirt: "There was an Alamo Heights kid that went there. QB. Pretty good. He and a WR I believe went up there"

• Lovely Take 1

On 1/5/2018 at 3:43 PM, KingDL1 said:

He bad mouthed everything North Texas, It was pretty inflammatory especially by a quitter. The thread was taken down but I can tell you it really ticked me off at the time. It was the dad though so who knows how much we could really blame the Son. 

I tried really hard to cheat and find this on the way back machine -- no dice.  

I am amused that I found the following thread titles from early 2009:

"Would You Mind Utsa In The Belt?"

"Let's Talk About Negativity And Humor On The Football Board"

Unfortunately the way back machine didn't drill down far enough to see the actual posts and responses.  I bet they were gold.