Arizona looking for a new coach

BTG_Fan1

Just when I thought the HC coaching carousel was done for the season. No clue who they are gonna get. Doubt Seth is on the radar, but who knows. Maybe time for someone to get Troys coach. Or they might go after Fresnos coach. Or since its already late, and the early signing period is over simply wait for NFL firing season and pick up someone there? Really hard to tell.

From all these press releases I get the feeling that if he had won 2 more games this season, the university might have taken the lawsuit risk, since they didn't find anything by themselves (which is why he is getting his buyout).

So basically Richie Rich could not keep it in his paints and decided to dip into the company ink. 

Great job coach costing your family millions because you are an ingrate.

** on radio program someone mentioned the harassment part is coming from his players texting and harassing the other woman. Pretty bad if true, no wonder lawsuit was ready for filing.

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

He's one of 10 wild ass guesses that the author mentions.  

I'll be so glad when Spring ball gets here so we can stop reading these click bait articles.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

He's one of 10 wild ass guesses that the author mentions.  

I'll be so glad when Spring ball gets here so we can stop reading these click bait articles.  

Dennis Dodd is one of the more respected writers in college football.  And the fact that Littrell has 'Zona ties makes it more than a "wild [donkey] guess."

I think they'll have options that resonate better with their fan and donor base so we're probably safe.

But someone here was obviously thinking similarly to Dodd when he started this thread, so it fits here.

• Upvote 1

Les Miles HC, hires Hugh Freeze OC.  Sounds like they just wanted to push rich rod out, least that was the last rumor I heard on their potential hires.  The Freeze part doesn't make sense bc he'll come with sanctions.