Charlotte (1/4/18)

CMJ

27 minutes ago, MattyV said:

How does watching the games on CUSATV work?

I found the North Texas page on the CUSATV site

Are we required to pay to watch them? 

What's the quality of video coverage for home games? 

I did two in football.  I payed for both.  The quality depends on the quality of the equipment from the host school.  One was excellent and the other was spotty.  If you do an away game the home team radio feed can be a beating to listen to.

So, I guess if you do one of our home games, you get to listen to Dave and possibly Hank, and you can report on the quality of our production.

In general, the internet local coverage is much better than it used to be; but expect problems.  Not starting on time, out of sync audio, no audio, buffering. out of fucus and of course homer coverage.  To me one of the most maddening is the propensity to have replays during live coverage.   So expect to miss some of the action while the home team's better plays are re-ran. 

These issues are much less than they have been in the past, and NT now has one of the better productions.   You will certainly appreciate the NT announcers more when you hear the competition. 

Personally, even with the above, I  highly recommend trying it.   It is to me a great bargain to see away games and home games that you can't make.    You do have to pay about $10 a month for CUSA coverage.

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, greenminer said:

HT Score Charlotte 34 UNT 28

Team Stats:

FGs: Charlotte 12-30 UNT 12-27
3s: Charlotte 2-11 UNT 3-10
REB (O/D): Charlotte 3/14 UNT 2/18
ASTS: Charlotte 4 UNT 7

So essentially we are winning in every key category (including blocks), but are still down 6. Refs want to try to decide the score... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2