FAU - Boca Raton Bowl

MrStrange18

At the tailgate in Boca a couple of weeks ago they even have a Song dedicated to getting on the lane train.  Dudes a legend under the sun already. 

Riley versus Kiffin in game one next year is going to be a showdown.

Go Mean Green!!!!!

It’s a blessing and a nightmare for C USA for sure! You love the infamy that Kiffin will bring to see CUSA at FAU. You hate that it’s happening at FAU and their lack of fans. At least we are in the west. Marshall, Middle and Western have to be scratching their heads.  Meanwhile I’m saving that sunscreen I bought this year just in case it’s boca again in 12.

FAU’S speed shocks you into submission.

GMG

42 minutes ago, NM Green said:

It’s a blessing and a nightmare for C USA for sure! You love the infamy that Kiffin will bring to see CUSA at FAU. You hate that it’s happening at FAU and their lack of fans. At least we are in the west. Marshall, Middle and Western have to be scratching their heads.  Meanwhile I’m saving that sunscreen I bought this year just in case it’s boca again in 12.

FAU’S speed shocks you into submission.

GMG

We have a LOT of work to do if we are going to win the west again. 

• Upvote 1

Singletary just a sophomore. Wooooo

Hey I think it’s cool LKiffy goes for 2pointers and doesn’t punt on fourth. I mean what’s the point in playing it safe when your in G5! Put some faith in those kids and let them run up the score! Helps on draft day baby.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, breaker110 said:

Singletary just a sophomore. Wooooo

Hey I think it’s cool LKiffy goes for 2pointers and doesn’t punt on fourth. I mean what’s the point in playing it safe when your in G5! Put some faith in those kids and let them run up the score! Helps on draft day baby.

Kiffin's a dick.  No need to go for two when you take a 34-3 lead.  No need to run the score up, etc...  He's bush league and has found a school that celebrates that.  Well, that and also hiring coaches, Lil' Briles, of questionable character.  Looks like FAU is going the U or Miami route looking for success.  I dislike that team more than SMU, although I really like Singletary.

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Kiffin's a dick.  No need to go for two when you take a 34-3 lead.  No need to run the score up, etc...  He's bush league and has found a school that celebrates that.  Well, that and also hiring coaches, Lil' Briles, of questionable character.  Looks like FAU is going the U or Miami route looking for success.  I dislike that team more than SMU, although I really like Singletary.

This.

FAU--and probably FIU, too---are following the Miami blueprint. Win big and be brash--take anyone who can breathe and put them on the field as long as they have uber-talent. That plays well in South Florida and it will be a perfect fit for Joey Freshwater.

I loathe them, too. I suspect that they will be the next G5 team to make a BCS bowl, though.

Then probation will hit them hard and Kiffin will be coaching at some ACC/SEC school.